|Nosalowy Dwor Resort & Spa is situated at the foot of the Nosal mountain in one of the quiet parts of Zakopane. It is the perfect place for even the most demanding visitors.
For the past 10 years Hotel Nosalowy Dwor*** has attracted its clientele with a regional design and one of the town’s best cuisines.
A second hotel - Hotel Grand Nosalowy Dwor ****, opened on 26th December 2009, greatly expanded our existing offer. Its architecture inspired by the world’s finest mountain resorts makes it a truly unique place. It offers its guests 118 luxurious rooms and apartments as well as the largest Spa & Recreational Centre in the region, a ballroom and a well-equipped Conference Centre with a multipurpose hall with a 500 person capacity. All this is supplemented by a wide offer of culinary and bonding events.
The Hotel benefits from the immediate vicinity of the Nosal Ski Centre with 5 ski lifts. Its picturesque surroundings enable hiking in the summer and skiing during the winter season.
At Nosalowy Dwor Resort & SPA we will ensure that your stay in the heart of the Tatra Mountains is an experience you will never forget.
Hotel Nosalowy Dwór *** Accommodation
• 29 rooms and apartments
• Immediate vicinity of the Nosal Ski Centre
• Regional Restaurant Nosalowy Dwor
• Internet access in rooms
• Conference Centre
• Wellness Centre
• Parking lot
Hotel Grand Nosalowy Dwor **** Accommodation
• 118 luxurious rooms and apartments
• Spa Centre (due to open in the second half of 2010)
• Wellness Centre
• Swimming pool
• Cardio room
• Conference Centre “Rysy”
• Restaurant “Aster”
• Café “Panoramika”
• “Sport Bar”
• Room with billiards and board games
• Children playroom “Piccolo”
• Wireless Internet access
• Parking lot
The Spa Centre is scheduled to open in the second half of 2010.
Ancient Greeks were the first to appreciate the power of hydrotherapy. They saw visits to baths not only as a relaxation, but also as a way of living in good health.
Our SPA Centre adheres to these ideals. It offers not only the access to baths, but also the largest selection of therapy techniques in the region. It comprises all the benefits of a modern SPA – ranging from a wide variety of massages to fitness programs. All this gives your body and mind a chance to re-energize and refresh.
* Swimming Pool – our 20 meter long swimming pool is suitable for comfortable swimming and for a short massage under a waterfall. In a separate, shallower parts we have geysers and couches with hydromassage, perfect for parents with children.
* Finnish sauna – originaly from Scandinavia, dry, heat sessions in a small, specially designed wooden room, are very popular thanks to its salubrious effect. Additional LED color-therapy and salt lamps will help you to relax.
* Sauna Mediterranean – still very rare in Poland, more and more popular abroad. The healthiest kind of thermal baths. Temperature of 50-55°C and humidity up to 40% did not dry the skin. Hot wind whiffs, like the Italian scirocco, ensure efficient inhalation. LED color-therapy restores harmony in your body.
* Steam bath - the temperature of 43-47 ° C with humidity up to 100% have particularly beneficial impact on improving skin tone appearance and blood circulation. Hot steam helps to treat respiratory ailments or rheumatic problems. LED color-therapy brings balance to your body and mind.
* Jacuzzi - two hydromassage baths with capacity of six persons, will ease any kind of physical or mental tension.
* Lying chairs - comfortable lying chairs and heated, ceramic couches are perfect to take a break.
* Cardio Studio – spacious room equipped with modern exercise equipment produced by Technogym and Cybex will help you to stay fit and take care of your condition.
Elegant Restaurant Aster, placed on the first floor of Hotel Grand Nosalowy Dwór **** offers a choice of dishes inspired by international and regional cuisine. Menu, carefully prepared by our Chef, is an invitation to the culinary journey. Aromatic lamb chops with mint, soft and tender beef steak served with the olive sauce, or light and always delicious Greek salad are just few picks from the menu. Various buffets are arranged with inventiveness and will appeal to every taste.
"Wine is a bottled poetry" - Robert Louis Stevenson once said. Our meticulously arranged extensive wine menu awaits for sommeliers. Professional and friendly service will help you select appropriate accompaniment to a romantic dinner for two or informal meeting with friends.
Sport Bar Lobby
After a day of skiing, hiking, or business meetings, we invite you for a perfect cup of coffee or your favorite drink in Sport Bar in the Hotel lobby. Original, contemporary decor with regional accents, creates friendly atmosphere. Professional service will take care of your every need.
Panoramika Cafe (scheduled to open in the second half of February 2010)
Located on the top floor of "Hotel Grand Nosalowy Dwór ****" Panoramika Cafe owes its name to picturesque landscapes behind the windows. Orawa-Nowy Targ Valley and Gubalowka visible from the northern part, Tatras with their monumental Giewont peak on the top from the south side… During the winter glittering slopes of Nosal are simply breathtaking. Panoramika Cafe is ideal for business meetings and drinks to accentuate a formal event.
Regional Restaurant Nosalowy Dwór
Regional Restaurant Nosalowy Dwór creates its unique magic. Wooden interiors with regional artwork ensure a cosy atmosphere, while a collection of sports memorabilia demonstrates the owners’ family skiing traditions. Also the Restaurant’s staff always make sure you enjoy this remarkable atmosphere and feel right at home.
from just £75*pp per night!
not add return airport transfers and/or flights to your
us for a quote
here for full details of all of our
current special offers and packages
Please read our Terms & Condition
Enquiry Form Here »
Secure Online Booking Form Here »
* All prices are Sunshine World Ltd's own prices and
we reserve the right to change them at any time