Hotel Type: Luxury
4* Spa Hotel
The building, built to a design by Eugeniusz Wesołowski,
dates from 1905 and is located on the main street in Zakopane
leading to the centre of the town.
Stamary was the pseudonym of a then-popular theatre artiste,
Maria Budziszewska, who financed the opening of the Hotel and
was the first owner.
Today the Grand Hotel Stamary presents a combination of architectural
beauty, stylish, traditional interiors and modern technology to
ensure the comfort and security of our Guests.
The Grand Hotel Stamary**** offers 47 comfortable rooms and 7 suites at guests’ disposal - a 4-star standard with a beautiful view of the Tatry Mountains and Gubałówka Mountain as well as a 130 person restaurant and a conference centre for about 140 people.
- 3 junior suites, all of them with a balcony
- 3 senior suites, all of them with a balcony
- 15 double/twin rooms with a chair as additional bed, 8 of them with a balcony
- 11 double/twin rooms, 6 of them with a balcony
- 6 single rooms with a king-size bed, 3 of them with a balcony
- 1 junior studio with a sofa and a bathroom with a shower on 1st floor. Bedroom with 2 single beds/one king-size bed and a bathroom with a tub on the 2nd floor. No balcony.
- 1 senior studio with three sofas and a bathroom with a shower on the 1st floor. Bedroom with 2 single beds/one king-size bed and a bathroom with a tub on the 2nd floor. No balcony.
- 13 deluxe rooms with a king-size bed or two twin beds, and a sofa as additional bed. 6 of these rooms have a balcony
Room structure (opens new window)
Prices FROM just £62 per person per night (in a double/twin room)
In the price:
- Accomodation in a luxurious rooms/apartments
- Breakfast (buffet)
- Swimming pool
- 10% discount in Stamary’s restaurants
- 10% discount in SPA
Special Valentine’s Day Package at Grand Hotel**** Stamary
- Cold appetizer: Duck carpaccio with kiwi mousse and salad of dried tomatoes and zuccini/ Marinated local cheese served with groats in seaweed and salad of tomatoes and ginger
- Warm appetizer: Crawfish creme with saffron dumplings and rosemary olive oil/ Zuccini creme with feta cheese and ruccoli
- Main course: Fillet of gwinea-hen stuffed with venus clams with spaghetti and salad of italian cabbage and morel mushrooms, all coated with a cream sauce with chive/ Salmon with rice, dill-aniseed mousse and vegetables steamed in the essence of green tea
- Dessert: Creme brulee in date sauce with a sesame cookie/ Chocolate mousse with amaretto sponge-cake, fruit and advocat mousse
Romantic SPA treatment
- Individually selected facial treatment by Clarins. Treatment to fulfill the needs of every skin type, concentrating on the particular problems of male skin. Leaves the skin refreshed, health and smooth.
- Red wine body treatment. Rejuvenating treatment based on red wine and designed to cleanse and moisturize.
- Individually selected facial treatment for men by Clarins. Treatment to fulfill the needs of every skin type, concentrating on the particular problems of male skin. Leaves the skin refreshed, health and smooth.
- Herb massage punches
Price: Special Valentine’s Day Package at Grand Hotel**** Stamary for 2 persons: From 1075 PLN (approx £235)*
not add return airport transfers and/or flights to your
us for a quote
here for full details of all of our
current special offers and packages
Please read our Terms & Condition
Enquiry Form Here »
Secure Online Booking Form Here »
* All prices are Sunshine World Ltd's own prices and
we reserve the right to change them at any time