The chalet Villa Dorota has been built with a mix of traditional workmanship, contemporary design and original features, with each apartment styled in its own individual and unique way. Each apartment is beautifully furnished throughout, to offer you the maximum comfort during your stay and create a cosy, inviting and stylish haven.
- English speaking / English run
- Mix of high quality modern & classic furniture
- Welcome hamper
- Linen & towels
- Wood burning stove – except one bedroom apartments
- Electric oven and ceramic hob
- Fridge / freezer
- Washing machine
- Electric kettle & Toaster
- UK plug sockets in lounge and bathroom
- Babies & children welcome - a cot and highchair are available by arrangement - please request when making your booking
- Private Parking area
- Sorry, no dogs allowed
Each apartment has been designed to the highest standard and finish, with attention to detail to make your stay a comfortable, memorable and relaxing experience
Apartment 2: 2 Bedroom traditional style apartment – sleeps 6
Ground floor: Entrance area with coat and boot storage, spacious living area with sitting room with wood burning stove & double sofa bed, double doors to balcony with breath taking views over the Tatra Mountains, open-plan luxury modern kitchen with every convenience and dining area, cloakroom with toilet and sink.
First Floor: Spacious double bedroom with king-size bed. Twin bedroom with two single beds. Bathroom with bath & shower, WC, basin, towels.
Prices in UK £*
|Rate per night:
Apartment 2 - Ground Floor
Apartment 2 - First Floor
Why not add return airport transfers and/or flights
to your package?
us for a quote
here for full details of all of our
current special offers and
Please read our Terms & Condition
Enquiry Form Here »
Secure Online Booking Form Here »
* All prices are Sunshine World Ltd's own prices and we reserve
the right to change them at any time